Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wow Guys: 85-90 leveling feedback (guildless)




"I decided to do a run guildless with the changes of patch 16010 which was like 2 days ago.

This run was made guildless & half a bubble of rested xp.

85-86 Jade Forest

I hit 86 with 3 hubs left which were the orchard southwest, the serpent's shrine & temple of the jade serpent.

86-87 Krasarang/Valley

I did Krasarang first to see how much xp it would give & it only gave 60% of the level. I then moved on to Valley & hit 87 with half the zone left which was a total of 7 hubs (tillers/cooking included).

87-88 Kun-Lai Summit

I hit 88 on the last hub just before the quest with that big barrel at the end.

88-89 Townlong Steppes

I came up short 4 bubbles after doing the entire zone. I then went back to finish Jade Forest & 1 out of 7 hubs that were left in Valley & hit 89.

89-90 Dread Wastes

I came up short 3 bubbles & a half after doing the entire zone (dailies included). I then went back to Valley & hit 90 with just 5 quests left in the zone.

To be honest I think no changes needs to be made anymore unless doing both Krasarang & Valley isn't intended.

People who are guildless will have to basically do every single quest from each zones. Those with guild perks will be able to make choices on their way to 90. Sounds good to me"

                                                                                                                               from Edjy

No comments:

Post a Comment